Extreme Weather Car Covers - Dustop Car Cover Indoor Protection

Extreme Weather Car Covers - Dustop Car Cover Indoor Protection
If you have your car parked in the garage, you know how dust can settle on the finish and if you are like me, it really isn't dirty enough to wash because it is just a hassle. I usually have to detail it which takes some time. Well, I did two things, I applied a product called Liquid Glass to the paint because it actually bonds to the paint providing a protective barrier which is superior to a waxed finish because the liquid glass doesn't wash off. I like to keep my vehicles in the best condition possible.
Extreme Weather Car Covers - Dustop Car Cover Indoor Protection
I also cover my car with a DUSTOP car cover. This cover is perfect for indoor protection. The cover literally takes minutes to put on or take off. I just roll it up and put it in the storage bag and throw it in the trunk. I don't drive this car very often unless the weather is nice so it stays covered for 6 months or more. If you can't store your ride indoors, there is an awesome cover available for outdoor protection, I will tell you more about it in a minute.
Extreme Weather Car Covers - Dustop Car Cover Indoor Protection
I have my everyday driver that I keep outside and I use the Liquid Glass on the finish too. This car is now covered with an extreme weather car cover. I live in the Midwest and the weather here can vary from severe thunder storms to heavy hail which I had the displeasure of hearing my car get pounded one night. By the time I woke up and saw what was happening, it was too late, the damage was already done. Well after $300 plus dollars later, all the hail damage was finally repaired. I looked into a car cover for this car and found a cover made by Kimberly - Clark , the same manufacturer as my DUSTOP cover. It is a multi-layered fabric used in the Evolution car cover I bought. Hopefully it can prevent hail damage from happening again.
Extreme Weather Car Covers - Dustop Car Cover Indoor Protection
So if you have a vehicle that you want to keep looking new, get yourself a car cover. Like I said, there is an indoor cover available that is basic and keeps the dust off of the finish. Don't use this cover if you are parking outdoors and there is a chance for in-climate weather. If you are going to park outside and want extreme protection, you may want to look into extreme weather car covers like I did. Make sure that you properly wax or better yet, use some type of paint sealant for the best protection. You may just find that keeping your vehicle in pristine condition just got easier.
Extreme Weather Car Covers - Dustop Car Cover Indoor Protection

Extreme Weather Car Covers - Dustop Car Cover Indoor Protection